Wednesday 8 February 2017

Healthy breakfast bars /// Zdrowe batony śniadaniowe

I love sweets for my breakfast but unfortunately they are terrible "bottom -growers" so I had no option, I had to make up something sweet and healthy which gives me an energy for all my day and doesn't make me feel guilty.  
So I put on the frying pan a handful of oatmeal, handful of mixed nuts, handful of raisins, 1 tbsp of linseed, 1 tbsp of chia seeds, and 1 tbsp of sesame seeds. I fried them all until oatmeal were crunchy, then I add 1 tbsp of coconut oil and 3 tbsp of honey. Honey should not be fried so I mixed all the ingredients on the side until they were set up and I could form a block which hardened when cooled down and i could cut it for smaller bars.
..............................................
Uwielbiam słodkie śniadania, ale ciasta i słodycze to niestety "duporosty" straszne, więc wymyśliłam sobie zrobienie czegoś,  co da mi energię na cały dzień i nie spowoduje poczucia winy.
Garść płatków owsianych, łyżka siemienia lnianego, łyżka nasion chia, łyżka sezamu, garść mieszanych orzechów  (tu mieszanka z Lidla) i garść rodzynek uprazylam na patelni, kiedy płatki zrobiły się chrupiące, dodałam łyżkę oleju kokosowego i 3 łyżki miodu. Po chwili mieszania (już nie na gazie, miodu się nie smaży)składniki się związały i mogłam uformować blok, który stwardniał po wystygnięciu i mogłam go pokroić na mniejsze batoniki.



No comments: